Thursday, May 01, 2008

What the heck is wrong with me?

I have had absolutely NO energy at all and I'm just constantly wiped out and lethargic. At first I was thinking I could be pregnant, but that was clearly determined to be a NO. So then I thought it was just PMS, but now its just still lingering. I have allergies and those have been bad, but lordy, I don't know if I'm just in a depressed rut or what. And then I get mad and frustrated with myself because I'm grumpy and I know it. I hate being so short tempered with my kids and DH.

A few nights ago I had myself (and nearly convinced DH) that I probably have cervical cancer or something because I realized I completely skipped my yearly "female" exam last year and would have been due for it in March, so now I'm 2+ years overdue. I freaked out because when I was pregnant with KJ I had some sort of polyps on my cervix (uterus maybe) that would occasionally bleed. They never said anything at my post-partum visit, but I don't think I asked either. So you know....I googled cervical polyps and was somewhat convinced that I am dying. Gotta love google. So I promised DH I would make an appointment pronto and you know what....I STILL have not done it and that was a few days ago. Why do I put these things off and procrastinate? WHY??? I don't know either.

I've been addicted to pop/soda too....I think more so lately to try and combat the tirednes...but I think that is taking its toll on me as well. I just feel crappy overall. So I need to work on that! (I say as I sip on my Pepsi, LOL).

So anyway....I quit my depressing ramble and try to some up with something more cheery to share in a little bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I'm Tara. said...

Big hugs, my friend. I'm sorry you're in a funk -- I know the ol' funky land myself though lately I've been okay. MAKE THAT APPT, YOU GOOF!! I will bug you every day till you do...how about that? :) Don't worry about being cheery - it's your blog, you can ramble if you want to-- happy or sad.