Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A little introduction....

I've been wanting to start a blog for...well, years now. I spend lots of time scripting blog entries in my mind for my "imaginary" blog. Yes, I know that is sad, imaginary friends weren't quite satisfactory enough. In any case, in effort to live in both my dream world and a touch of reality I decided to ACTUALLY create a blog so I can really truly have a place to save and share my thoughts and stories.

How does one succinctly introduce oneself in order to really give depth and insight into who I am at the moment? I'm not quite sure. And so the Ramblings begin. I am a 30 year old mom with two kids. I'm a Christian. I've been married 7 years with many ups and downs. I work as an RN. I lost my mom to cancer not quite a year ago. I miss my mom terribly. I love my family dearly. I can't remember what I ever had to laugh so heartily about before I had kids. I'm in the midst of figuring out who I am as a mother, a wife, a nurse, a Christian and everything else in the saga of my life.

A Few warning for those who someday venture to read here: I ramble, I'm wordy and long winded, I sometimes use swear words...just cause it feels necessary sometimes, I make up my own words quite often, I'm a huge procrastinator so I can't promise prompt replies or timely posts. Ok, enough about me.....lets get on to other things, like...um....well....ME! Oh how I'm going to love blogging!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! You started a blog! I don't know who's more excited about this, me or you!! I just know (from knowing you) that this will be very entertaining and yet enlightening at the same time. You are definitely bookmarked my friend:)