Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Preschool Politics....

Without getting into any of my own political preferences, I just have to share another Sassy Pants funny. When she was around 2-2.5 she was already quite verbal with a great memory. We had pointed out Pres. George Bush during one of his State of the Union Addresses or something like that on TV. From then on she could pick him out of a newspaper, TV or give an answer to "Who's our President" and would usually refer to him as "W. Bush". So that was cute and we were proud she sounded so intelligent. I'd even taught her to say "Condoleezza Rice" a few times too.

Fast Forward to a year later after she's been exposed to a bit more information and lot more television (evidently)....

Me: "Say, Who's the President of the United States"

SP: "Um....Curious George!!"

Now, I won't analyze her answer, but it makes me chuckle every time I think of it.

1 comment:

Teachermom said...

hee hee...that's funny!

I love the nickname you've given her, too. :)

Laura