Friday, October 06, 2006

What constitues.....

...A good shopping trip?

Oh no, not good prices, wide aisles, or going out of buisiness sales...

Nope, just taking three kids out with you and getting this on the way home despite the fact that the going out of buisiness shoe store was already ransacked and we came home with nothin good...



It was too stinking cute to see them all sleeping. Those are my two and my sisters little man in the middle.

...An exciting night with kidlets?

Watching KJ sucessfully CRAWL!! The night before he was officially 7 months (10/4) he finally got some forward motion with all his rocking back and forth and mad screeching at objects in front of him. He's not at all speedy yet, but I know it will come. Guess I better get the gates out eh?

Oh and maybe this:


A little Pasta Party for him! It worked to keep him happy while I finished making and eating dinner!! I just had to make sure he didn't suck one down on accident. He thought it was pretty fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KJ is crawling??!! Where the heck did that time go???