Saturday, May 26, 2007

I guess I needed to take a cold shower...

No, not for anything very exciting....just because my little man (the 14/almost 15 month old) is a jokester (already) and decided to come in the bathroom, reach in and turn the hot water off mid-shower. I must have done a spiffy little jig and yelped a high pitched scream that tickled his fancy because he found it HI-LARIOUS to repeat the little prank a few more times. Actually he tried many more times than he succeeded but he would collapse into a giggling fit as soon as he reached his hand past the shower curtain. I would dart him that "don't you dare" glance and he was shrieking and giggling so hard no one could hardly stand it, it was that cute. How, HOW could I be mad then!! Ugh...he is such a cute, mischievous little bugger!!!!

1 comment:

Teachermom said...

What a STINKER!!!!