Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I can't keep up...

I don't know where the days, weeks, and hours go.

A couple weeks ago we were internet-less when our modem died and we had to wait for the new one to arrive. I went SIX whole days (ok, maybe 5.5 technically) without internet access and I did not even log on at work or go to the library. So its been one week since we've been back online, and I am actually finding that I am not online *quite* as much as before....which really IS a good thing, so maybe the internet hiatus was good for me.

Mr. K is into everything these days and can also be quite demanding of my attention, which then makes big sis jealous of my demanded attention and she therefore demands it too. On the flip side they do play together more often now. Its precious to watch them both giggling together. Mr. K adores his sister and tries to be with her as much as he can. This past Friday she spent the night with her Aunt B and Uncle A. Saturday morning KJ woke up, played in the living room for a bit and then crawled into Sissy's room, pulled himself up to peer into her bed and broke out into full blown tears when he discovered she wasn't there. So sad and cute at the same time.

Saturday was my Dads side of the family Christmas party. I worked the night before and it started at 11:00am so I opted t try and stay awake. I actually fell asleep for two hours before we left home but after a long day I was in bed and asleep by 8:30 that night. I was in bed for 10 hours that night!

Today I was feeling really crappy (sore throat, feverish) so I spent half the day in bed. I have yet to do several loads of laundry, take Christmas pictures of the kids, do Christmas cards, and continue my last minute Christmas shopping. Its late Wednesday night and I work Friday and Sunday night. How much do you think I can get done this week? I guess we'll see. I'm not holding my breath. There are just so many things I want to get done before Christmas and I have no idea if I'm going to.

No comments: