Sunday, February 03, 2008

I was tagged...

Last Thursday by Christine, but since I'm still recovering after a few days of blowing chucks and liquids out both ends of my being (discriptive eh, sorry...I am a nurse), I'm just now getting around to catching up on the oh so many things I have to blog about (mostly inspired by Christine).

So here goes (although I might cheat):
6 Things About Me

First, the rules:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

1. I am a habitual bone cracker (ewww, I know)
2. I have a not so secret addiction to Little Debbie snacks (naughty)
3. I fairly recently purchased my very first ehm...adult toy...(hey trying to make this interesting)
4. My shower curtain has mold on it and I desperately need to change it
5. I'm VERY disorganized and have tons of clutter (which we'll be dealing with Veery soon, you'll see)
6. I can't sleep without socks on, except if its REALLY hot in the house, but I'm almost always freezing cold, especially in the winter.

So who to tag...seriously I don't know, so this is where I may cheat!!! I'm kinda fresh to this blogging thing. So Teachermom your up, and Tara at Never a Dull Moment, and Shawn how bout you too! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh Little Debbies. YUM! LOL

And I can't sleep with socks on OR the blankets covering my feet. Unless of course, it is terribly cold and my toes would fall off from frostbite...

I'm Tara. said...

Yummmy - we bought some oatmeal creme pies for New Year's and I just ate the last one the other day! I will do this meme next week! Thanks for the tag - your blog is fun!!