Monday, August 04, 2008

Doing a little construction...

I wanted to find a template that had a separate "page" so to speak for a photo-log, but I'm thinking I might just stick with this simpler format and link to a different site that will host my photo's. Flickr has a "thing" (for lack of a better description in my extreme sleep deprived mind) called 365 where you basically post a picture of the day for 365 days. I can't say that I'd be 100% compliant with this, but I would really like to try. So I'm working on getting that set up. I have some really fun friends on one of my forums (clovercuties- KJ's birth board which has evolved into a exciting lil' community) that are starting up with this too, so I have some inspiration! So I still have to work on all that but for now...this construction crew has to get to bed. I worked Saturday night and then only slept 4 hours, and then spent the rest of the day and night up north at the beach for a family function. I'm soooo fried (fry'd?)! Au Revoir!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I've been thinking of the 365 thing too..maybe you will inspire me!