Monday, August 18, 2008

I feel lighter....

Cause I just had a bunch of hair cut off!! I've been waiting forever to do it. My original intention was to wait till I had enough to donate to Locks of Love, but I thought it was 9 inches and then found out it was 10 and I am too chicken for a short hair cut. This past week I was going NUTS. Kaedon started using my long skinny ponytail as a handle/swinging vine and I almost took scissors out myself (seriously). It was getting SO tangled all the time I was loosing tons of hair and it really thinned out (not a good thing for already fine thin hair). So, I wouldn't have had much to donate anyway. At least thats what I'm telling myself so I feel less guilty for not donating it. I only get my hair cut a few times a year if that, so its a big even for me, LOL.

I didn't get a chance to take good before pictures so I have some from May that kind of shows almost how long it was (it had grown a couple more inches since then).







And now...sorry they aren't so great, Elise was taking them...

You can kind of see the layered back the second one.


And there's some of Miss Elise playing model for me too.



Don't mind her modeling her nose and dirty feet. I was also having fun playing with my new camera!!



2 comments:

The Erratic Mother said...

beautiful! I love it!

Teachermom said...

Getting a haircut is always fun, isn't it? It looks great!

Love the pics of Miss E., as well. I think the dirty feet one is my fave! Nothing says summer like dirty feet and a smile. :)