Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Good day, sunshine....

Ah...finally two days in a row with sunshine!! It was beautiful today and perfect in the mid 70's.

Life is chugging along here for us, although I've been in a bit of a rut it seems. I think I've just been over tired and perhaps a bit stressed about various things. We are still adjusting to E's school schedule and the fact that I have no real free days or time to run errands or get anything done. Its driving me nuts. If I do head out while she is in school, it means KJ is sacrificing nap time because DH leaves for work during this time as well. This 'two parents working opposite days of the week, on opposite schedules' thing is kind of taking its toll. Majorly. But...its what it is and there's nothing that can be done about it right now. I just need to buckle down and get more organized and manage time a lot better, but those are not strong points for me. I keep drifting back here to the computer like it will magically give me the formula to wave my magic wand and have clean folded laundry, clean floors, and homemade dinner appear before my eyes. But its not working. Evidently I need to get off my ass to make those things happen...can you believe it...dang.

I also think I need to start taking my daily vitamins again, I've been slacking off and I think thats part of my problem. Do you all take vitamins regularly? I wish I could say that I got everything in my wonderful diet, but em...yeah, no...I don't.

On another topic, I'm sure by now you all have seen the hilarious, to go down in the history books, SNL skit depicting Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin. That was great! Loved it.

I also recently came across this funny clip that gave me the giggles:

1 comment:

I'm Tara. said...

Ohh, now I'm giggling, too. :) That is FUNNY! And I'm with ya on the house not cleaning itself -- what is up with that?? As for vitamins, the thing I love in this house is our Juice Plus vitamins. My friend turned me onto them. If you sign up, you can get the kids' stuff for free. It's all made from actual fruits and veggies with all those good enzymes and stuff. I don't worry when they don't eat all that good stuff (or me either) because we just pop our vitamins and know that they're in there. It's expensive though - I'll warn ya on that.